Is there any of you that’s going to have a long, two-month school holiday? Well that’s me. You’re just going to rupture your eyes because of your phones or computers for two months. Well I was like that last year (thank goodness I did not have to wear spectacles) But I’m going to share a few tips on how to spend your time wisely during a very long period of school holidays.
- Don’t just sit there with your computer! Ask your mother to take them away during weekdays and get them back during weekends! Oh well, you can curl up with an interesting book or go study for the next year! (you can invite your friends to do a book club or a study group)
- Ask your parents to bring you someplace that is fun to go! Go search where you want to go don’t just wait! (the simplest way is to go to a playground with your siblings or friends. You need that exercise)
- You can go learn something that you don’t know for example, cooking (I only know have to make toast and scrambled eggs XD)
- Go to a friends house! You might make a best friend-meeting together!
- WATCH ANIME (you should really do it’s fun!)
That’s all for today! Thanks for reading this blog post and I hope this helps! (This is a weekend blog, why am I not posting on Saturday and Sunday XD)